When your business or home has been affected by water damage you want to act fast. LIAM’s certified professionals are ready to prevent further damage and to restore your property to its full value.
LIAM’s water mitigation services include:
- Water Extraction
- Heavy Duty Dehumidification and Drying
- Structural Drying
- Complete Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Complete Rebuild and Reconstruction
When you first notice water in your property, follow these steps before the restoration team arrives:
- Close the water main or shut off any water source so flooding stops.
- Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture in contact with wet carpet or water to prevent permanent staining.
- Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water.
- Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts.
- Remove books, papers, fabrics, shoes, potted plants or other items that can stain wet carpet.
Don’t cause further damage to your property, trust LIAM with your water damage remediation. We have the proper safety equipment to get the work done without the risks.